10.25.2007

Great Moments in Giving


So we're in the middle of our "Fall Giving Campaign," and we have these big posters on every floor just outside the elevators where we can write the different causes we support. Most entries are pretty typical:

"Austin Humane Society"

"Community Partnership for the Homeless"

"Austin Children's Shelter"

"AID -- Association for India's Development"

But I saw one charity that caught my attention, and promises to become a mainstay of my charitable giving.

Yes, that's right: "Pancakes for the Obese." If there's one thing I'm adamant about, it's making sure that obese individuals have the pancakes they deserve. And I'm not talking flapjacks or johnny cakes, I'm talking the good kind. Maybe with blueberries.


*Pictures taken with my iPhone regularPhone


What's your favorite charity?

No comments: