11.27.2007

You've Got to Check This Out!

My good friend Brent tipped me off to this great site that lets you call a number and record a message, which then gets transcribed and sent to your email, or anyone else's email you want.

I tend to come up with ideas and to-do's at very inconvenient times (driving, walking between buildings at work, sleeping, surgery, eating chips and salsa, volunteering at nursing home beauty parlours, etc.). I also tend to forget those ideas and to-do's if I don't write them down immediately. With Jott, I don't have to fumble around my car for a pen and paper while driving (like I did that time I was in Seattle during snowstorm). I can just call the number, leave a message, and a text version will be in my inbox before I get home.

Check it out, and please post any other cool, productivity sites you use in the comments for all to try out!

No comments: