5.14.2008

Obama Smacks Little Girl in Front of Stunned Crowd

(image courtesy of CNN.com)

"Tell the rest of the West Virginians I say hello."

I also would have accepted:

"Taste the back of my elitist palm, sucka!"

Doesn't it seriously look like he's either just about to, or already has, smacked the snot out of that little school girl? And she's absolutely shocked! "How dare you, Barack Obama! I trusted you!" And the kid in the upper left couldn't be happier about it.


What is your caption? Post it in the comments.

7 comments:

jmulls said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
jmulls said...

Hungry little girl tries to bite off presidential candidate's pinkie.

Anne said...

i prefer "oh, hell to the no!"

Braincloud said...

Sing for me!

Braincloud said...

You don't want to sell me death sticks. You want to go home and re-evaluate your life...

Braincloud said...

Holy cow! I can't believe the size of the booger that's hanging out of his nose.

+AM+ said...

Sonic BOOM!