5.23.2008

Think of the Baby Seals!

My company is doing a lot to become more environmentally friendly, and I can honestly say that our approach is pretty cool. Instead of putting solar panels all over the roof or buying carbon credits (this is a great article if you have time), we're taking the motto "leave it better than you found it" and applying it to our business. Now that's green I can believe in!

As part of our semi-annual company meeting, they asked me to come up with two video commercials about being more green. I liked this one the best:




I hope that people will think of the baby seals next time they leave a conference room. Huge credit to our amazing A/V Studio for pulling this off, and putting up with me trying to force this concept down their throats.

2 comments:

jmulls said...

slightly disturbing, but nonetheless amusing. TK is a regular M Night Shalamamalanan ... he directs, produces, and appears in his own movies.

Shawn Boyles said...

Ebert and Roeper say "The video works as a whole but it's the passion of Todd's performance that really moved me to tears. Two thumbs way up!" Awesome stuff man.
shawn