1.22.2009

Mustache 2.0

Just when you thought this blog had become another proud parent blog, behold:


The most amazing facial hair ever grown on my face!!!



This is the second time I've tried growing a mustache, and represents no shaving for over a week from when Clark was born until now. This time I decided to turn down the creepy by growing a chin warmer as well. Since I don't have the hair to connect the two, my facial hair is in the "Van Dyke" style, typical of the Dutch Renaissance. Classy, I know.

Katie has finally pressured me into shaving it, but for 10 days I was literally the sexiest man the world.






See what I mean?
Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

Anne said...

the wink is too much for me to handle right now. super sexy.

Norm Kirchner ~,~ said...

HAHAHAHAHA

See the problem is that I know your stache-fu magic grashopper.

Using your wife's mascara and photoshopping a photo does remove the 13yr old latino look, but then it just becomes sad...

Kristi said...

Um..... I am going to have to side with Katie on this one.

Liz said...

Sick.

Michael Aivaliotis said...

That is truly horrible... however in order to really see what happens you must let it grow for at least a month. Don't cut it down so soon.

Berto said...

Thank God you're not in sales.... haha but almost as good as my mustache party on facebook!

Jon said...

HC office called me about you today...

http://honorcode.byu.edu/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=3612&Itemid=4643

crelf said...

That's hot!

Shannon Mattson said...

All I can do is shake my head....