6.21.2009

Happy Father's Day!

This year is a special year for me, as it's my first "I actually have fathered a child" Father's Day. Being around Clark for the last five+ months has made me love him more and more, and it's also made me appreciate my father a lot more. I can't believe that he spent so much time cleaning my bum and wiping away my drool (or at least took the time to hand him over to mom to do those things).

Dad, I love you. Thanks for being such a great example and friend. So much of who I am is because of you (and that's mostly a good thing...).





And now a few someecards that made me laugh, but are in no way inspired by my father:


Sorry I can only afford the same Father's Day gift I gave you when I was seven




You're the best father I can imagine unless you lost my inheritance in the economic meltdown in which case I can imagine better




Dad, our relationship means the world to my therapist

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anne said...

i definitely see clark in some of those baby photos of you.