9.25.2007

On the road...again.

I'm in Starkville, MS, this week recruiting at Mississippi State University. You may think that sounds off the beaten path...and you'd be right! Starkvillie is two hours north of Jackson, MS and a world away from any place I've ever been before. There's something very American about the "Deep South," where people are friendly and talk with a heavy drawl. There are huge trees everywhere with the occasional clearing for a farm or a small town and I've been driving my co-workers nuts with my constant comments on how pretty it is.


For those of you scoring at home, I've been gone most of the last three weeks (I was only home for 18 hours last Sunday) and I miss being home with Katie and the dogs. Thankfully, this is my last week of recruiting and I don't have any plans to travel until Thanksgiving.

No comments: