10.19.2007

I'm a Big Deal in Japan

Okay, not really, but I am a big deal in Puerto Rico, South Africa, England and Italy. That's right, using Google Analytics I've installed on this blog to track traffic, I've seen people visit the blog from Guaynabo, Puerto Rico; Milan, Italy (thanks Jordo!); Leeds, England; and Cape Town, South Africa.

I have no idea why I'm getting traffic from these diverse places, but I'm going to have to start modifying my content for an international audience! I think my next post will be in England-English! G'day mates!

4 comments:

Kristi said...

I love when people from Random countries visit the blog. I have had one from Israel even. Awesome.

One thing I have noticed is that if you mention a place people from that place will come read your blog. In one post I mentioned the three places I wanted to visit and within hours someone from each of those places (including Belize) had visited the blog.

D Wheezy said...

Usually when I got some international traffic it was because I linked to an image or video somewhere in my post that other people were finding through Google Image or Video search. This means they never actually make it to the blog content, in most cases.

Don't make the same mistake I did Todd. Posting for a week in a foreign language you're unfamiliar with just makes people angry.

Lytle said...

The Puerto Rico hit was me, Todd!
see...

Unknown said...

no prob toddler... another interesting part to watch is what people are searching for on the blog with the search bar. Some one actually searched out thermocouple thrusday. I also noticed someone linked my blog from theirs and I don't know them?!? Do I support this?