10.19.2007

Taking Care of the Quints



A good friend of mine at work's wife had quintuplets a few months ago, and Katie and I spent a few hours helping to take care of them last week. Now I know what you're thinking: "Todd's looking good in that picture." True? Yes. But seriously folks, let's stick to the important stuff right now!

Actually, what you're probably thinking is, "wow, I think I'd go crazy if I had quintuplets." But you know what? Jayson and Rochelle are doing an fantastic job at giving plenty of attention to their other two kids and taking care of all five newborns at the same time! Rochelle has received the "awesome person" rating from my wife, which means Rochelle is freakin' amazing (I don't think I even get that high a Katie-rating). And I am a huge Jayson fan, especially since he's a multimedia genius and very funny.

They go to my church, and the local congregation has set up a shift schedule where different people are at their house all the time helping out. Their new house is beautiful, with the front dining room and study dedicated to their five new babies and the friends, family and neighbors that help take care of them. You can read all about them in their blogs: wilkinsonquints and Quintuplet Dad.


2 comments:

Double M said...

Todd, while you look good in that pic, I would rank you seventh. That said, even if I photo-shopped my BCS #1 in there, you'd still be #7, so its a good #7. Well done, sir.

Watch out for those babies though...I think babies are contagious.

Sophia said...

Babies + Todd
= Good times