10.03.2007

Split personalities

As I described in an earlier post, another Todd tends to exist right around the time my alarm goes off each morning. I prefer the Todd that exists when I'm going to bed, the Todd that tries to set unique, staggered alarm patterns to try to wake up the lazy Todd the following morning.

That Todd recognizes all the work that needs to be done the following day and sets goals on how to get it all done. Unfortunately, it takes a few hours for that one to emerge the following day.

I think the secret in life is switching the two Todds. That way the morning Todd sets goals and gets things done, and the evening Todd goofs off and has fun.


What are your split personalities?


.

2 comments:

Liz said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Liz said...

When I'm around my family, my "little sister" personality comes out a bit more. ("Dooooon't! Stooooop it! My tummy hurts!") But other than that I think I just have the one personality.

I like to dress up as different people all the time though. When I go to work, I'm professional Liz. Black pants, blazer, button down, and some smokin stilettos. Sometimes on weekends I like to be indie rocker Liz, just a conglomeration of some Urban Outfitters items. I can be prepster Liz, decked in BR and Anthropologie.

While I'd like to think that my personality is the same however I am dressed, it never ceases to amaze me how differently I am treated based on how I look. Professional Liz demands respect, while indie rocker Liz gets treated like a 19 year old.