12.17.2007

Katie's a Nurse!!!

After a grueling 12 months in Texas Tech's one-year, second bachelor's degree nursing program, Katie is a full-fledged nurse!!! With over 1000 hours in-hospital, and 20+ credits a semester, I'm so proud of her and all her hard work and dedication. I'm also very excited to get my wife back!

I can't think of another person I'd want taking care of me or my loved ones in the hospital. Katie's love for others and work ethic will set her apart as a fantastic caregiver and make thousands of lives better over the course of her career.
To celebrate, we invited friends to join us at Waterloo Icehouse for lunch this Saturday.

A big thanks to everyone that came out and even bigger thanks to Byron and Tara for getting the ball rolling on this activity.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: