12.13.2007

This is How We Roll

As many of you know, I've recently moved from our company's "Engineering Leadership Program" to our Marketing department, where I work on our most important product: LabVIEW.


What does that mean? Well, ELP was like a halfway house between college and being a grown-up: I worked hard, but I also spent a lot of time playing cubical soccer and watching funny videos. Now that I'm a "big timer" on the 8th floor, I spend my time writing technical documents and launching new LabVIEW versions. That means I've got to bring my A game, which means I need to dress the part. Especially when you consider who I'm working with.

Check out PJ on the left, and Meisel (sorry, no blog single entry for him) on the right. These ballers are gettin' it done on the phone, too busy to even pose for the camera.
























Here's Neal, Eli and me laughing at how cool the iPhone is:


And how about my boss:


With a team of this caliber, he's got time to take it easy and look good.
Here are a few more pictures from around the office. It's easy to see why everyone else in Marketing is jealous of us.





Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Marfa Stewart? said...

Is this a blog, or a self-evaluation for your annual review?

jmulls said...

Where o where is S Craig Anderson.....

D Wheezy said...

Congrats on the move good sir! What position are you holding these days (TWSS)?

Also I noticed that Marquez slipped into your collage there at least twice. How does he constantly look so good!?

Irene said...

Wow, impressive! What are these pictures for?