12.10.2007

Lil' Sis Ties the Knot


My lil' sis Liz got married on December 1st in Portland, Oregon. I've never seen her more beautiful and I'm so happy for her and my new brother-in-law, Scott. Here's a pic of the handsome bloke:


Amazingly, I didn't get a single good picture of the two of them together, but you can read more at Katie's blog and Mom's blog.

I have a lot of great memories of growing up with Liz. We are a little over two years apart, so we spent a lot of time playing after school and in the summers as kids. And we were at college together for several years and shared a lot of mutual friends. There are too many inside jokes and funny stories to share in this post, so I'll just leave you with my two favorite pictures from the wedding, the ones that remind me of the sister I love so much:



Love ya, sista!


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

D Wheezy said...

Did you just use the word "bloke"?

Why don't we pop on down to the local pub and have a toddy while we're at it?

Congrats to Todd's lil sis!