2.12.2008

I Feel Like the Pointer Sisters!

...I'm so excited!

I'm writing this post from the DFW airport on my way Salt Lake City to recruit at BYU. I've done this before, but I get excited every trip because I know that at some point we're going to eat at Tucanos Brazilian Grill. Tucanos is a churrascaria (pronounced "Chew-haas-car-ia" if you want to sound like a fancy-pants).

A churrascaria is heaven on earth. You sit at a table and servers bring rack after rack after rack of delicious Brazilian meats. And if you thought the Brazilians knew how to make beautiful people and beautiful scenery...wait 'til you try their meats! Every single bite is like a little slice of the next life....and they don't stop bringing you more until you say stop. If you haven't been to one before: go. Go right now. Don't worry about repercussion or cost 'cause it's worth it. I promise.


So tonight, as you wonder what Todd Sierer is up to (something you do each night I'm sure), know that he is stuffed like a Christmas goose, enjoying the sweet afterglow of filet mignon, pork loin and grilled pineapple. De-lisch!!!

4 comments:

Lytle said...

Hey Todd - Look on the wall across from the dessert tray and you'll see my picture. Still there from April 2004 as of last December. Oh, and if you only knew what went on in the kitchen... working there is one reason I am now a vegetarian.

KC & Candice Carden said...

Todd, I am jealous you get to be in snow country!! And even more that you get to eat like that--it's great!
Candice

Sup said...

One word...jealous! I ate at Tucanos in Albuquerque and LOVED IT! Thanks for the reminder of what I am missing.
Sup

Jon said...

I am envious......... Though one goes for the meat and stays for the rice and beans. Sweet rice and beans...