2.19.2008

Naked Driving

Today was a very busy day for me. I had a conference call with our European branches at 8 o'clock in the morning and another one with our Asian branches at 7 o'clock tonight to coordinate the next launch of my product. That got me out of the office a little after 8:00pm with just enough time to get downtown to play in my 8:30 city-league volleyball game. With no time to change clothes, I was forced to do so in the car...while driving.


There's nothing quite so exhilarating, or scary, as driving down the freeway with not so much as underwear to shield me from the passing cars. Keeping inside your lane is also not so easy while you're trying to put on your Under Armour, shorts, socks and shoes.


I guess the lesson here is, if you see a car weaving a bit, and the driver is shuffling around in their seat, think twice about looking over as you pass.


My apologies to the family in the Dodge Caravan...





5 comments:

Liz said...

Wouldn't it have been faster (and easier) if you just would've changed before you left? Or when you got there?

I'm just saying.

If that story is actually true, I think you did it to yourself.

Or you're some sort of perv.

Unknown said...

I'll be fighting to get that mental picture out of my head for the rest of the day.

reyesohana said...

We just wanted to wish you a Happy Birthday!
Love, the Reyes Family

+AM+ said...

under armor? it's volleyball dude.

Erin Chorak said...

Todd Sierer, I don't think I've seen you in 7 years, and it's really heartwarming to see that you haven't changed all that much. Stumbled across this from Mort's blog, when did all you people become online journalers? Seriously. Glad to see you're doing well!